We come together to acknowledge all the Lord has done outside the walls of our church, and our communities and our world this year. Then, with great anticipation, we plan for what might be possible in the coming year.
Together, we make a collective commitment of resources…trusting in faith that He will provide what we promise because Jesus has prepared His church to make a difference, Here and Now!
Faith Promise Guests
Daniel & Edyta Wawrzyniak Proem (Poland)
Daniel & Edyta serve in Poland with Proem Ministries, a multi-faceted ministry of church plants, youth and young adult outreach and Christian education. They serve as the directors of the Proem camp at Zakosciele, hosting hundreds of European youth each year.
Christian & Hannah Swails Team Expansion (Spain)
Through their experience on GO Teams, participation in the Kairos Course and discipleship at CCC the Swails were called to the mission field and were commissioned in 2017. Alongside their team in Granada, Spain, the Swails use prayer and relational ministry to initiate Discovery Bible Studies with seekers in a country where only 1.4% of people profess to be evangelical followers of Jesus.
Bob & Rose Lucceus Haiti Christian Mission (Haiti)
Pastor Bob is the Senior Pastor at Pillatre Christian Church and Executive Field Director of Haitian Christian Ministries. HCM supports four church campuses, a medical clinic and primary school that serves over 1,400 students. Pastor Bob and his wife, Rose, are the lead visionaries for the ministry and are responsible for all in country operations and leadersip development.
Khader Ghanim Seeds of Hope (Palestine)
Khader works alongside Seeds of Hope Founder, Tass Saada, to develop overall strategies for growth and improvement. Seeds of Hope works to bring long-term change to families through education, economic development, cultural exchange, and humanitarian aid in Jericho, Palestine. Khader’s lifelong roots in Jericho have deeply connected him to the city and provide an effective platform for the Gospel in his position as Seeds of Hope CEO.
Wade Landers Blackbox International (Dominican Republic / Haiti)
Wade Landers serves on the board of Blackbox International. Blackbox exists to holistically rehabilitate sex-trafficked boys age 16 and under in the Dominican Republic and Haiti. Blackbox provides the critical aftercare component for boys rescued from sex trafficking in order to help them find healing from their past, joy in the present, and purpose for their future.
Brock & Kerrie Johnson BVSA
The Johnsons founded and served at the Buena Vista Sports Academy in Guatemala for 10 years. At BVSA soccer is used as a means to disciple young men, trusting that God will use these future leaders to transform their neighborhoods and win entire communities to Christ. After establishing a second Sports Academy in Honduras, the Johnsons are now preparing to plant a third reaching unreached people in Senegal.
Tomek & Stephanie Guzda Proem (Poland)
Tomek and Stephanie also serve with Proem Ministries in Zakosciele, Poland. Tomek is the Director of Media and Communications. Stephanie teaches English at the Christian Education Center in Tomaszow (owned by Proem), works at the Proem camp in Zakisciele and oversees all the interns who serve with the ministry. The Guzdas are currently serving as Missionaries-in-Residence with Compassion Christian Outreach until May 2020.
Jen Nagy Simply Mobilizing (Poland)
Jennifer has served on the mission field in Warsaw, Poland for more than ten years as a worship director and spiritual formation leader at the International Christian Fellowship of Warsaw. She is now the New Nations Country Coordinator for Simply Mobilzing in Poland whose mission is to see every believer living a life on mission with God and every church a missional church, facilitating God’s people on mission with God.
Carlos & Jeanette Guerrero Helping Hands Across Ecuador (Ecuador)
Carlos and Jeanette moved back to the Ecuadorean village near where he was born to minister to the many families in need in that rural area. HHAE uses social and medical outreach to reach people with the message of Jesus.
Faith Promise Schedule by Location
- 6:45 PM Wed, Oct 30th (Worship Service) – Tomek & Stephanie Guzda / Jen Nagy
- 6:45 PM Wed Oct 30th (Middle & High School) – Tomek & Stephanie Guzda
- 9 & 11 AM Sun, Nov 3rd (Worship Service) – Tomek & Stephanie Guzda / Jen Nagy
- 6:45 PM Sun, Nov 3rd (High School) – Tomek & Stephanie Guzda
- 6:45 PM Wed, Oct 30th (Worship Service) – Khader Ghanim
- 6:45 PM Wed Oct 30th (Middle & High School) – Khader Ghanim
- 9 & 11 AM Sun, Nov 3rd (Worship Service)- Khader Ghanim
- 6:45 PM Sun, Nov 3rd (High School) – Khader Ghanim
- 6:45 PM Wed, Oct 30th (Worship Service) – Christian & Hannah Swails
- 7 PM Wed Oct 30th (High School) – Christian & Hannah Swails
- 9 & 11 AM Sun, Nov 3rd (Worship Service) – Christian & Hannah Swails
- 7 PM Sun Nov 3rd (Middle School) – Christian & Hannah Swails
- 9 & 11 AM Sun, Nov 3rd (Worship Service) – Wade Landers
- 7 PM Fri, Nov 1st (College Age) – Christian & Hannah Swails / Daniel & Edyta Wawrzyniak / Khader Ghanim
- 9,11 AM & 7 PM Sun, Nov 3rd (Worship Service) – Bob & Rose Lucceus
- 9 & 11 AM Sun, Nov 3rd (Worship Service) – Daniel & Edyta Wawrzyniak
- 9 AM Sun, Nov 3rd (Middle & High School) – Daniel & Edyta Wawrzyniak
- 11 AM Sun, Nov 3rd (Worship Service) – Brock & Kerrie Johnson