- School supplies (pens, pencils, colored pencils, crayons, markers, lined and graph paper, composition books, folders, binders, etc.)
- Picture and chapter books for all reading levels
Local organizations accepting these donations:
- Live Oak Libraries www.liveoakpl.org
- Lighthouse Ministry at Compassion Christian Church www.compassionchristian.com/lighthouse
- Hope Academy https://hopeacademysavannah.com/
- Performance Initiatives https://www.pifitness.org/
- Determine which organization you would like to donate to. Contact them about which donations they accept and when donations can be delivered.
- Organize and set aside unused or unwanted items in your home.
- Request items you wish to donate from family and friends. Tell them where you will be donating their items and why you would like to help this specific organization.
- Schedule a neighborhood donation drive. Put up posters or create an event on social media, stating the day and time of your event and where to drop off donations.
- Schedule a time to take or have donations picked up by organization.
- Thank family, friends, and neighbors who helped you collect donations.