- Gently used and/or old clothing
- Small household Items
Local organizations accepting these donations:
- Lighthouse Ministry at Compassion Christian Church (Gently used clothing, small household items, funds) www.compassionchristian.com/lighthouse
- Blessingdales (Gently used clothing, appliances, furniture, small household items, books)
- Salvation Army (Gently used clothing, appliances, furniture, small household items, books, funds) https://www.salvationarmyusa.org/usn/ways-to-give/
- St. Joseph’s/Candler Hospital (gently used and/or old clothing, books, funds) https://www.sjchs.org/foundations/ways-to-give
- Determine which organization you would like to donate to. Contact them about which donations they accept and when donations can be delivered.
- Organize and set aside unused or unwanted items in your home.
- Request items you wish to donate from family and friends. Tell them where you will be donating their items and why you would like to help this specific organization.
- Schedule a neighborhood donation drive. Put up posters or create an event on social media, stating the day and time of your event and where to drop off donations.
- Schedule a time to take or have donations picked up by organization.
- Thank family, friends, and neighbors who helped you collect donations.