- Blankets, throws, shawls,
- Diabetic socks
- Disposable undergarments
- Hygiene items
- Large print books
- Board games, puzzles, and playing cards
- Cds and vinyl records
Local organizations accepting these donations:
- Seniors Citizens, Inc. https://www.seniorcitizensinc.org/donations or https://www.seniorcitizensinc.org/waystohelp
- Generation One http://savannaheldercare.com/senior-services/generationone/
- Thunderbolt Senior Citizens http://www.thunderboltga.org/Community/Senior-Citizens-Center
- Assistant Living and Memory Care Facilities (List by area?)
- Determine which organization you would like to donate to. Contact them about which donations they accept and when donations can be delivered.
- Organize and set aside unused or unwanted items in your home.
- Request items you wish to donate from family and friends. Tell them where you will be donating their items and why you would like to help this specific organization.
- Schedule a neighborhood donation drive. Put up posters or create an event on social media, stating the day and time of your event and where to drop off donations.
- Schedule a time to take or have donations picked up by organization.
- Thank family, friends, and neighbors who helped you collect donations.