Be the hands and feet of Jesus by showing compassion in a practical way. It can be as simple as seeing a need and stepping up to meet it.
Here’s some ideas to get you going. Stop. Pray. Get creative!
- Sign up to serve on a disaster relief trip. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offer to do some gardening at a local nursing home and plant flowers for the residents.
- Pass out bottles of water at Forsyth Park.
- Push someone’s groceries out to their car for them.
- Do free yard work for military families, elderly people or single parents in your neighborhood.
- Do free yard work for adoptive or foster care families. Email Dawn at email@example.com