We can do so much more when we serve together. How can God use your family, your Life Group or other relationships to impact your community and world?
Here’s some ideas to get you going. Stop. Pray. Get creative!
- Go on a local or international mission trip. Email Carolyn at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hold a free yard sale in your neighborhood and give away anything you don’t need.
- Cook a meal once per quarter for “Thank You Thursdays” for teachers at a local school. Email Brittany at email@example.com
- Do free yard work for an adoptive or foster care family. Email Dawn at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go grocery shopping for an adoptive or foster care family. Email Dawn at email@example.com
- Provide a meal once per month for the Sunshine Girls ministry. Plan to cater for 15 people. Email Heidi at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do yard work or cook a meal once per month for the residents at The Living Vine crisis maternity home. TheLivingVine.org
- Throw a themed or holiday party at a nursing home or assisted living facility. Email Brittany at email@example.com
- Join the PACK ministry to fill backpacks for students in need. Email Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use your medical training; volunteer with Nurses for the Nations locally or internationally. Email Rlakemd@nursesforthenations.org