Seeds of Hope INC.
Serving in Ministry Since
Partnering with CCC since
Seeds of Hope is a humanitarian aid organization that serves the community of Jericho, Palestine by providing access to education, creating sources of income for families, and bringing economic and other forms of relief to refugees.
- Humanitarian Aid: In partnership with other non-profit organizations, we provide basic necessities and life-sustaining services to the poor including food distribution, primary medical care and wheel chair distribution.
- Economic Development: In alliance with local governments and existing businesses, we help facilitate secure jobs and income stability through job creating, micro loans and business start-ups.
- Educational Opportunities: By providing English education, child care and adolescent development programs within a loving and nurturing environment, the youth are prepared for successful entrance into adult maturity and success.
- Cultural Exchange: By providing hands on experiential exposure to Middle Eastern culture via short term trips, tours, volunteer opportunities and community projects participants gain grass roots understanding regarding the complexities and similarities within the Middle East cultures and histories. This initiative leads to better and clearer understanding of the Middle East environment and complexities, creating ambassadors of truth within the homeland countries.
Seeds of Hope, now led by Khader Ghanim, is expanding the scope of community involvement by increasing the rates in the Seeds of Hope schools, serving the families, and identifying and supporting humanitarian needs in the local community.
Seeds of Hope Cultural Center on Facebook
Seeds of Hope School in Jericho on Facebook
Khader Ghanim and Stevie Norris
Khader and Stevie are married with 5 children; 3 boys and 2 girls.
Favorite book: Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets by Andy Stanley
Favorite food: Mansaf; lamb meat cooked with rice and syrup made from yogurt
Prayer Points for Seeds of Hope
- Personal: For wisdom and discernment for all of our staff.
- Ministry: For our staff to grow spiritually and be able to witness Christ among the people by living a life that brings honor to Him. For us to find more teachers and qualified staff in general.
- Community: For the new school building as well as the new students who will be joining us in the new school year. For open doors and the Holy Spirit to move among the people we serve.